Motorola Dock

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Caught it back in stock. Successfully ordered.

Posted via Android Central App

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I got mine too. At first it wouldn't work. I had to add a phone and put the code in. I removed the phone and the dock was half off. I was surprised by the shipping cost but its better than $40 for the dock.

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I got mine too. At first it wouldn't work. I had to add a phone and put the code in. I removed the phone and the dock was half off. I was surprised by the shipping cost but its better than $40 for the dock.

How much did you pay for shipping? It defaults to 2-day shipping which is over $10 but you can choose standard which is $4.

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I believe the codes where available for about 24 hours or until they ran out. It's worth a try.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for codes. I'll let you know if they deliver them in the couple hours they promised in email.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
The promo code is only good for 1 accessory. It's not like the old code that took 30% off the whole order.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

When the dock finally came in stock during the 30% accessories you had to pay shipping. Today I got free 2-day shipping, just ended up buying a 2nd accessory full price just to piggy back off of the shipping deal.

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
When the dock finally came in stock during the 30% accessories you had to pay shipping. Today I got free 2-day shipping, just ended up buying a 2nd accessory full price just to piggy back off of the shipping deal.

How'd you get free shipping? When I ordered I saw $10 and change for 2-day shipping so I changed it to standard shipping which was $4.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I got my codes emailed to me. Ordered case at 50% off. Since I purchased Extended Warranty at same time I got free shipping.