moto x off contract software?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I just purchase moto x off contract from moto maker with $150 off coupon code but I just wonder that the off contract moto x come with pure android stock? (same as nexus5) Thanks.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I just purchase moto x off contract from moto maker with $150 off coupon code but I just wonder that the off contract moto x come with pure android stock? (same as nexus5) Thanks.

It runs very close to stock android but with a few very useful moto features such as moto assist and active notifications added in.

Which carrier version did you go with? Att and Verizon's versions have a few carrier related apps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Not going to happen. Moto X comes with some useful utilities unique to them. Active notifications, always listening Google Now voice command, trusted device, Moto assist, twist gesture to launch camera, Moto connect. The Nexus 5 does not have these features natively, but some apps can be added to give similar functionality to some but not all of the above features. The Nexus 5 is not truly pure Android, but more like pure Google.

I have both phones, and deciding which to keep.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I have nexus 5 too and I love it but $150 off coupon code is a good deal to me so I decided to try Moto x..

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I have both phones, and deciding which to keep.

Thanks I have nexus 5 too and I love it but $150 off coupon code is a good deal to me so I decided to try Moto x..

My wife has a Moto X and I have a Nexus 5. They are both great phones! I have a code for $150 off code for the Moto X. For a couple days yet I have the option of getting another Moto X. Hmmmm! First world problem for sure!

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I decided to try moto x because I like to have the phone that customized..if I don't like it I will return it..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20