Moto X $150 Today Show Promo Code

thiscityishell

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Since I know the promo code for the Moto X is limited, I'm giving mine away. I opted for one thinking I was able to buy a Moto X, but due to financial issues at home, I'm not able to buy it anymore.

I'm giving away my code for anyone who wants it. Note that it expires on December 24th, 2013 at 11:59 pm EST.

The code is: TODAY-E6SG-TNZX-CS4Q-XZXT

Have fun with your new Moto X, I'm quite jealous of you. :p

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I got a code from the Cyber Monday deal and used it to get a Moto X for my wife. When I saw this Today Show promo, I got another code just in case. As it turns out I don't think I will be using it. Probably Monday, if I have decided not to use it, I'll offer it here.

FoneFreak

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
If someone could PM me a code that works it would be greatly appreciated. I gave up a code last week on another thread and my buddy's iphone 4 just crapped out and I'm trying to get him over to the Android side of things and keep unlimited data. I keep looking here and have been too late as others have grabbed them.

FoneFreak

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Still looking if someone wants to pass some good karma on to me ;-)

I'll reply here when I get one, so someone else can get the next.

FoneFreak

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Got it...Thanks Guys !!!!

NoAck ....Thanks ! You made someone very happy.

and Euan Tan thank you for the effort. A great forum and thread for Moto X fans. Truly appreciated !

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Here's another code:

TODAY-BI5V-VK3P-M575-964X

I hope someone can use it! It's good through December 24.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
does anyone know if you place an order using your gmail and a code, if you can use the same gmail with another code? I used the one I was given on an air jacket, and now I have another one but it keeps saying code invalid. could this be bc of the same email address im using?

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know if you place an order using your gmail and a code, if you can use the same gmail with another code? I used the one I was given on an air jacket, and now I have another one but it keeps saying code invalid. could this be bc of the same email address im using?

You are correct. I believe they are limiting one code per email address. So you could check out as a guest and I think that should work.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
You are correct. I believe they are limiting one code per email address. So you could check out as a guest and I think that should work.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

yep, that is the case. I had my dock all checked out and was about to hit submit, but then backed out. I like being able to dock my phone without charging it, so Im sticking with the one i have :p

djkleric

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a code as well. I was going to buy one for my fiances mom but decided against it.
Code expires 12/24. Enjoy! TODAY-GS2C-PLDT-KKUZ-TBDL

pinke123

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I have an extra promo code for whoever wants it.

TODAY-IBBU-RQ27-NASL-7ZCI

Enjoy and please reply saying if you used it!

Happy holidays y'all :)

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I used my code last night to order one. Are these going to work if multiple people try to use them? I thought they were tied to a specific user by email? If not, good luck to those getting them in this thread and kudos to those who are sharing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Here's another. Got it for a friend who won't be able to use it before it expires. So have at it!

TODAY-PO2A-X7KG-MW49-K2OP

Happy Holidays everyone!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance