Merry Christmas! Who here was gifted the MX?

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I received BBQ and an iPad air. Wished for a nexus 7 though since I got the MX at launch, but what about all of you? Did you get the MX today and will you keep it?

Posted via Android Central App

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I gifted myself with a CyberMonday deal, hehe, but am torn between keeping it vs my N5. I like both of them, but can't keep both.

What kind of BBQ did you get? I'm wishing for a Weber Performer and Smokey Mountain one day.

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I to gifted myself with a Moto X from cyber Monday. No grill though. Wouldn't know where to put one if I did get one.

Sent from my Moto X via Tapatalk

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I gifted the Moto X to myself for cyber Monday. Santa gifted me a new Coleman portable gas grill. :)

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I gifted myself a Cyber Monday Moto X. When they dropped the off contract price of the Droid Maxx to $449, I debated about trading in the Moto X for the larger screen and bigger battery but ultimately decided I liked the Moto X form factor better. Love my Moto X!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I received BBQ and an iPad air. Wished for a nexus 7 though since I got the MX at launch, but what about all of you? Did you get the MX today and will you keep it?

I will gift my Moto X to !!!!!! I got engaged today and I will give my Moto X to my fiance.

Now... I cant wait for Moto X 2

Last edited:

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
My wife, excuse me, my awesome wife got me one, DE with the white woven back, 32 gigs.

Very happy. My Rezound was getting long in the tooth.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I also gifted myself a custom Moto X after the Today Show promo; the price was too good and it was time to finally put my Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) to rest.

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas holiday

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I also gifted myself a custom Moto X after the Today Show promo; the price was too good and it was time to finally put my Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) to rest.
It broke my heart to put my Verizon GNex to rest, but the Moto X was the phone that made me finally give up my likely one and only Nexus (since I doubt we will ever get another Nexus on Verizon again *sniff*).

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I also gifted myself one from the cyber monday promotion. But because I also was gifting a Moto G for my partner I could not play with my moto X much until now. Which was very hard to do!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci