Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default How much do you have to charge your MX on the first time??

    I don't know of this has an effect on battery life but how long did you charge yours on the first time??

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: How much do you have to charge your MX on the first time??

    Mine came at about 60% charge. Threw it on the charger for about an hour and it was fully charged. It probably fully charged prior to then but I was busy and didn't get a chance to use it. Otherwise I would have just started using it and then charge after.

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: How much do you have to charge your MX on the first time??

    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Mine came at about 60% charge. Threw it on the charger for about an hour and it was fully charged. It probably fully charged prior to then but I was busy and didn't get a chance to use it. Otherwise I would have just started using it and then charge after.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Mine too but I did use it until 3% then fully charged and let ir rest for more than an hour just in case. I just feel I'm not getting great battery life.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: How much do you have to charge your MX on the first time??

    How long have you had it? If you've just got it give it a few days to see if things settle in.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: How much do you have to charge your MX on the first time??

    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    How long have you had it? If you've just got it give it a few days to see if things settle in.
    One day exactly so yeah I'll give it some time.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  
    TechTinker's Avatar

    Posts
    500 Posts
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: How much do you have to charge your MX on the first time??

    Quote Originally Posted by MexPride View Post
    One day exactly so yeah I'll give it some time.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Yeah my battery the first day was eh, the second day blew me away. Never had a phone last that long, and do that much.
  7. #7  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    21,146 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,586 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: How much do you have to charge your MX on the first time??

    Batteries always need a few charge cycles to get in the groove.

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Similar Threads

  1. Extremely slow charging
    By Kage_ in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:01 PM
  2. Do I have a defective battery?
    By george99 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:52 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:07 AM
  4. Bought myself the Note 3 last week.
    By thatmetaldude in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 04:41 PM
  5. Anyway to delete update files?
    By ryanbart in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:34 AM

Posting Permissions