Anyone have any problems holding the phone on their shoulder and the proximity sensor not working? I never had this problem with my gs3. With the motox if I let go of the phone and keep it on my shoulder, the screen comes back on and my ear starts pressing buttons. Pretty annoying.
- 12-26-2013, 11:50 AM #2
- 12-26-2013, 12:37 PM #4
- By ozgurs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2016, 02:21 PM
- By JJ Jones in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2015, 11:08 PM
- By ph0b0s123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2014, 01:11 AM
- By informator87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 08:38 AM
- By stain356 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2013, 05:34 PM