- 914 Posts
rattle when shaked
Now I'm not one to get too caught up on things but wanted to make sure nothing was loose or broken inside my moto x. I just recieved it and i noticed a click when i put it to my ear..then when I shake it lightly theres a faint rattle and is NOT coming from the power or volume rockers because I have my fingers on them. Anyone else notice this? Or should I send it back?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-31-2013, 01:49 PM #2
Re: rattle when shaked
If you're worried about it at all, contact Motorola. Better to catch it now before it (potentially) causes problems in the future.
Personally I'd see if they would replace it, but at least contact them about the issue and see what they recommend.
- 12-31-2013, 08:48 PM #3
- By mindracer in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2014, 12:38 PM
- By misstoxic in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:49 AM
- By davep15 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:46 PM
- By marvinh in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:46 AM
- By whitehathacker in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:24 PM