I find the Moto X charging port to be difficult to use. I thought the first handset I had had a faulty port (I thought it had recessed ). I contacted Motorola and they sent me a new code and I got the second handset yesterday. It seems to be the same. I am coming from an iPhone 5 and the Apple connector is better and easy to use. Just an observation, and I am worried about durability over time.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-03-2014, 09:35 AM #2
Re: Charging Port
Welcome to the forums and the X!!!
I have been using phones with Micro USB for quite some time, and they hold up pretty well. I would say as long as you are careful when pluging in and out, everything should be fine.
- 01-03-2014, 09:53 AM #3
- 01-04-2014, 10:42 AM #5
- 01-04-2014, 11:33 AM #6
- 01-04-2014, 12:27 PM #7
- 01-04-2014, 11:06 PM #8
- 01-05-2014, 09:10 AM #10
- 01-05-2014, 11:50 AM #11
- By Neil Paice in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:13 PM
- By johnny_claude2002 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:40 AM
- By Jakob_8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:40 AM
- By Imarik81 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:49 PM
- By bentonboom in forum T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 2 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:34 PM