Alright, so as I'm going through my apps in the settings I see a lot of applications from Sprint and Motorola. I feel as if I don't use these and I don't need them, so I was wondering if there was a way to remove all of the stuff that I don't need.
Is this where rooting comes into play? I've been thinking about learning how to root so this could lead me to further my action.
Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
- 01-04-2014, 03:13 AM #2
- 01-04-2014, 10:38 AM #3
Re: Sprint Bloat
Otherwise to completely remove them, you would need to root like the previous poster said. What is sad, though, is there is significantly less bloat than in my S3 from Sprint.
- 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM #4
- 01-04-2014, 01:06 PM #5
- 01-04-2014, 01:12 PM #6
- 01-04-2014, 01:32 PM #7
- 01-04-2014, 01:55 PM #9
- 01-08-2014, 03:47 PM #11
- By SntaCruz83 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 47Last Post: 06-07-2015, 09:49 AM
- By truthteller10 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:40 PM
- By gossamer#AC in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 05-17-2014, 09:49 AM
- By Zack Halverson in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:00 AM
- By nightdesigns in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:57 AM