Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Moto x flash notification apps

As the post states. I'm looking for an app that will flash my camera light when I receive a call. I have used flash alerts and flash notifications but both have this issue which I don't like much. While on a call I receive another one and the flash still goes off. On flash alerts there is no option for that but on flash notifications there is a setting to disable while on a call which I check and still doesn't work. I emailed the developer who has tried to update the app but the issue is still there and on all my devices from note 2 to nexus 4 to now my moto x. Any advice or apps you all use?

Global Posts
    376 Global Posts

Default Re: Best Moto x flash notification apps

Give Flash Blink a try. I haven't tried it on the Moto X but it worked fine on my S3. There's an option to disable it during an active call.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yaz.flashblink
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the suggestion. I have downloaded it now. Will see how well it works.

If there's not an app out there, it's a brilliant idea for one using the camera flash as a ring notification. Very useful for the hearing impaired community. In my old line of work, we had to have all the phones wired up with strobe lights and such in TV control rooms and recording studios. Might be some money in it for someone...
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by clankfu View Post
    Give Flash Blink a try. I haven't tried it on the Moto X but it worked fine on my S3. There's an option to disable it during an active call.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yaz.flashblink
    Used it for a few, doesn't seem to work. Flash goes on when it wants and then off other times. I have all the settings fixed correctly.