Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By r p3
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default screen shot?

How do you attach a screen shot to a post

Default Re: screen shot?

Press both Volume - and Power button at once. They should be stored in a folder called Pictures/screenshots/ Use the upload icon in the advanced post box on the forum.
    "All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
    - The Ascent of man.
    J. Bronowsky.

Are you on the website, the Tapatalk-based AC Forums app, or the main AC app (the one with news and videos)? You can't post pics on the last one. There's some way to do it on the Tapatalk-based app, but I don't know those details--I'm sure someone here could help with that.

On the website, it's easiest to attach images if you're on your computer. Click on the Attach Image button, which is in the row of editing buttons, just to the right of the globe icons, and below the smiley button. I usually upload my screenshots from my device to Google Drive, then download it to my computer first.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks to both of you
    B. Diddy likes this.

Global Posts
    7,720 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

On the Tapatalk app you just touch the 3 dots on the top right hand side of thread you are viewing that opens a window so you can post to that thread.
    After that you can touch the 3 dots in the top right hand side of that window and have option to post a picture, smiley,etc.

sent from Moto X
    Thanked by:

You get a drop down. Select attach picture, select the picture and then touch attachment on top bar on right. Chris

Sent from my A200 using AC Forums mobile app
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

My first attempt at this not bad battery life

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen shot?-uploadfromtaptalk1389231310710.jpg  
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Thanks for all the help now I know how to use this

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by snoking View Post
    You get a drop down. Select attach picture, select the picture and then touch attachment on top bar on right. Chris

Sent from my A200 using AC Forums mobile app
    OK at least I attached a thumbnail how do I show the attachments

Finally. I cannot upload on the AC app as I thought people were saying recently. What people were calling the AC Forums app is really just the Tapatalk app. So people need to log in to their TapaTalk app once, then log in to their AC account from there. \I had been using TapaTalk until I had my AC / MN disabled for a period. Long story but I had to open a third TapaTalk account with a 3rd email identity on a re-installed app to get back in; as MN systems had renamed me as a new account temporarily and more. So now when I want to explain to somebody on the Forums how to upload a screenshot, they will need the TapaTalk/Pro app installed and sign up. I wish people would not instruct others they can upload on the AC Forums app.
    'S OK, I'm feeling better now.
    -------------------------
    UPDATE : There is an AC FORUMS app after all. Just an AC only version of Tapatalk that doesn't require a separate Tapatalk sign-up. I have used and it has more notifications / PM info, but I like reading on the AC Central app more unless I need to upload.