I had quite a few calls yesterday that were coming in back-to-back. I was trying to switch between calls and, with my old (Photon), I'd just pick up the incoming call while the current call would go on hold. Once I hung up with the 2nd caller, my 1st call was still waiting on hold for me to go back to.

WELL, last night, I hung up so many times on so many people on my Moto X. I did the same thing as with my older phone: Answer the second call. Initially, my 1st call would go on hold but once I attempted to hang up with the 2nd caller, my 1st call would hang up with it.

Is there some trick to making sure this doesn't happen? Because it's ridiculous.

Also, I greatly dislike the KitKat dial pad. It's white/blue/black and the colors don't make sense. The "call" icon should be green but is instead blue - like, what even? The entire look is just a mess. Wish I could have kept my stock dial pad.

Besides these two, are there any handy tricks/tips for KitKat (4.4) that others can pass on?
    01-08-2014 04:39 PM
    I'm curious how the colors of the dial pad affect anything. The call icon 'should be green'? It would function the same way regardless of color lol. I guess I find the dialer just that, a dialer with numbers to press. Doesn't get much more simple

-Moto X-
    01-08-2014 08:59 PM
    I'm curious how the colors of the dial pad affect anything. The call icon 'should be green'? It would function the same way regardless of color lol. I guess I find the dialer just that, a dialer with numbers to press. Doesn't get much more simple

-Moto X-
    It's not a logical color to use for the purpose...
    01-10-2014 01:29 AM
    It's not a logical color to use for the purpose...
    If you know what the icon does, then does it really matter?
    01-10-2014 01:41 AM
    If you know what the icon does, then does it really matter?
    Yes it does to me as it's confusing in a pinch.

Now how about some helpful responses?
    01-10-2014 03:16 AM
    You can always download another dialer from the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    01-10-2014 03:39 AM
    Obviously she is used to green being associated with the call button on phones, as its been Green and Red for calling and ending calls on most phones a long time. But yes, if you don't like it then try a different one from the play store. Everyone has different tastes. The real issue is the call waiting/hanging up thing. Anyone have an answer for that? I don't get many calls but I'd be curious to know the answer in the event this comes up for me.
    HollyDolly likes this.
    01-10-2014 08:47 AM
    Obviously she is used to green being associated with the call button on phones, as its been Green and Red for calling and ending calls on most phones a long time. But yes, if you don't like it then try a different one from the play store. Everyone has different tastes. The real issue is the call waiting/hanging up thing. Anyone have an answer for that? I don't get many calls but I'd be curious to know the answer in the event this comes up for me.
    Thank you.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
    01-13-2014 10:27 PM
    No one has any answers to this??
    01-15-2014 03:36 PM
    No one has any answers to this??
    Didn't people suggest trying a different dialer from the play store? There's probably a lit of them.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
    01-15-2014 04:37 PM