Holy Carp, cases!

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
So usually the only cases you find for android phones - galaxy somewhat. Are the typical stuff, but a recent ebay search blew my mind.
This & This
I have not seen this kind of selection outside the iphone.

Seems like a good thing to convince accessory phone lovers over to the moto x.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So usually the only cases you find for android phones - galaxy somewhat. Are the typical stuff, but a recent ebay search blew my mind.
This & This
I have not seen this kind of selection outside the iphone.

Seems like a good thing to convince accessory phone lovers over to the moto x.

Checked out those links, and yes, some of them are really nice looking. And you are right about the variety. Blown away!!!

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but most are pretty cheap. So for a little protection and looking nice, they aren't bad. How well do they fit though? I'd do some research before buying any case obviously. I like my X naked though.

BaconDrips

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
it's been like this for awhile. I mean, nothing compares to the options for the iPhone, but my crappy Virgin Mobile Optimus V had an otterbox for it. Most phones coming out these days will have at least a few options to choose from, especially flagships from Motorola.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure most of them are crap as far as actual protection goes though.

Probably, but there not meant to that. This is what I mean the only cases outside iphone and galaxy are typical ottherbox, ect. You dont see a selection like this, I don't think we'll get those Panda/Frog/w.e cases, but little stuff like this is cool.

Yeah but most are pretty cheap. So for a little protection and looking nice, they aren't bad. How well do they fit though? I'd do some research before buying any case obviously. I like my X naked though.

So do I, I probably think pretty well, the only thing I'm unsure with cases is how close to the edge the front camera is, but the swiping around and stuff it looks to fit pretty well.