Hands free question

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I know you can text or make a phone call by just talking to the phone but does that also include thru the earbuds with the toggle switch on them? I ask because my husband is a UPS driver and uses Siri all day thru his earbuds. He just clicks on the switch and says, "Call my wife", "Read text", etc. then he hears it thru his earbuds. He was going to get a new iPhone because he likes how it works but they are so expensive. He was going to play around with mine when I get it to see if it will work for him. I just know that being able to control things thru his earbuds is the best way to go for him.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I know you can text or make a phone call by just talking to the phone but does that also include thru the earbuds with the toggle switch on them? I ask because my husband is a UPS driver and uses Siri all day thru his earbuds. He just clicks on the switch and says, "Call my wife", "Read text", etc. then he hears it thru his earbuds. He was going to get a new iPhone because he likes how it works but they are so expensive. He was going to play around with mine when I get it to see if it will work for him. I just know that being able to control things thru his earbuds is the best way to go for him.
Yes, if you have a headset it will still work as though you didn't have it connected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay