Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Hands free question

I know you can text or make a phone call by just talking to the phone but does that also include thru the earbuds with the toggle switch on them? I ask because my husband is a UPS driver and uses Siri all day thru his earbuds. He just clicks on the switch and says, "Call my wife", "Read text", etc. then he hears it thru his earbuds. He was going to get a new iPhone because he likes how it works but they are so expensive. He was going to play around with mine when I get it to see if it will work for him. I just know that being able to control things thru his earbuds is the best way to go for him.

Global Posts
    8,432 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Hands free question

Quote Originally Posted by ttfn92 View Post
    I know you can text or make a phone call by just talking to the phone but does that also include thru the earbuds with the toggle switch on them? I ask because my husband is a UPS driver and uses Siri all day thru his earbuds. He just clicks on the switch and says, "Call my wife", "Read text", etc. then he hears it thru his earbuds. He was going to get a new iPhone because he likes how it works but they are so expensive. He was going to play around with mine when I get it to see if it will work for him. I just know that being able to control things thru his earbuds is the best way to go for him.
    Yes, if you have a headset it will still work as though you didn't have it connected.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Hands free question

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    Yes, if you have a headset it will still work as though you didn't have it connected.
    Thank you!