- 11 Posts
Did i ruin my soft touch casing?
When I purchased my phone the sales associate had a cold and was coughing all over the phone. When I left, I wiped it down with a disinfectant wipe and it hasn't looked right to me since. I didn't really think about it, because I had cleaned my old phone this way with no I'll effects. But now the back looks dull/scratched and fingerprints show up really easily.
Is that just the way the finish on the back is, or did I ruin it? Is there anything I can do to fix it now? I'm keeping a case on it. But I'm kicking myself for possibly ruining the finish on my new phone.
- 01-13-2014, 08:17 AM #2
Re: Did i ruin my soft touch casing?
I've noticed fingerprints show up easily on my soft touch back, but I can clean things up with a good microfiber clothe and a good exhale over it for just a touch of moisture. (Pretty much the same thing I do for my eyeglasses.) I treat mine fairly roughly and there are no scratches on the back, so if you see scratches that aren't going away then that might be a little more serious.
- 01-13-2014, 09:32 AM #3
- By lanching123 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:06 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:47 AM
- By Marisa S in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:55 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:27 AM
- By theh6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:11 PM