Moto X: Has anyone else's Active Notifications stopped breathing?
So I've had my phone since Christmas and until last night had no troubles. But all of a sudden the Active Notifications stopped showing up. I REALLY hate pressing a button in order to wake the display so this really annoyed me. I was finally able to get them working again by rebooting the phone, but I'm wondering why I had to even do that. Has anyone else encountered that problem?
- 01-15-2014, 02:17 PM #2
- 208 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Has anyone else's Active Notifications stopped breathing?
- 01-15-2014, 06:26 PM #3
- 01-15-2014, 08:46 PM #4
- 01-15-2014, 10:15 PM #5
- By shmotog in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 41Last Post: 03-10-2015, 05:08 AM
- By joeco23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:20 AM
- By Pj Gutierrez in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:01 AM
- By mumfoau in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:47 AM
- By boneyard in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:18 AM