- 514 Posts
Moto X: Has anyone else's Active Notifications stopped breathing?
So I've had my phone since Christmas and until last night had no troubles. But all of a sudden the Active Notifications stopped showing up. I REALLY hate pressing a button in order to wake the display so this really annoyed me. I was finally able to get them working again by rebooting the phone, but I'm wondering why I had to even do that. Has anyone else encountered that problem?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-16-2014 at 01:14 AM.If I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!
- 01-15-2014, 01:17 PM #2
- 150 Posts
Re: Has anyone else's Active Notifications stopped breathing?
- 01-15-2014, 05:26 PM #3
- 01-15-2014, 07:46 PM #4
- 01-15-2014, 09:15 PM #5
- By shmotog in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 40Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:38 PM
- By joeco23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:20 AM
- By Pj Gutierrez in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 10:01 AM
- By mumfoau in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:47 AM
- By boneyard in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:18 AM