- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Anyone have the latest Motorola Assist app?
Apparently Motorola forgot to add the XT1049 (Republic Wireless) model of the Moto X to the approved models for the Assist update, or, it's only for Kit Kat (which RW doesn't have yet).
If you still have JB and are able to get the Motorola Assist update (released 2014-01-13), do you mind posting it up? I was on the phone for over an hour with Motorola customer care yesterday, and they apparently didn't understand that it's showing my device isn't compatible when I go to the Motorola Assist app in the Google Play store. And, unfortunately, the LogMeIn Rescue+ App would crash, so, they said there's nothing they can do. Joys.
- 01-19-2014, 10:17 AM #2
- 01-25-2014, 12:20 AM #3
- By Veronica Taylor-Soto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 12:35 PM
- By koffimawudeku in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 36Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:57 PM
- By mach1monorail in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:03 AM
- By saraj12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:52 AM
- By Stacey Smith Coly in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 11:08 PM