- 237 Posts
Can only share thru GMail
If I'm watching a YouTube video, reading an article on Chrome, or want to share a tweet, whenever I choose the "share" option, it automatically defaults to GMail. I don't know how to change it to bring it back to the share menu.
Any help is appreciated.
Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
- 01-21-2014, 07:08 PM #2
- 01-21-2014, 07:41 PM #3
Re: Can only share thru GMail
I ran into the same problem, only the default was DropBox. The only way I found to fix it was Settings > Apps > (overflow) Menu > Reset app preferences. Beware though, that doing this resets much more than just the default sharing app - I don't remember what exactly, but it was nothing major. Here's where I found the solution:
Cult of Android MobileFix The Share Menu Bug In Android 4.4 Kitkat [How-To] | Cult of Android
- 01-22-2014, 02:44 PM #5
- By EpicInYourFace in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:34 PM
- By House seller in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Mimi A in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:40 PM
- By hg1027 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:09 PM
- By manouila in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 02:40 PM