- 4 Posts
Motorola Connect Problems
I've been having problems staying connected on Motorola Connect lately. It seems every few minutes it loses connection temporarily and regains it shortly after. It has happened on both my school and home wifi networks, which are both pretty decent. Anybody have an idea why its not staying connected consistently?
Edit: A lot of the times it is disconnecting is immediately after receiving a text message as well.
- 01-22-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: Motorola Connect Problems
Have you checked your WiFi settings to make sure the device is set to stay connected during sleep? Go to settings>WiFi> press menu (3 dots at bottom)>advanced >keep WiFi on during sleep.
Posted via Android Central App on my Moto X
- 02-24-2014, 12:58 PM #4
- 02-24-2014, 02:00 PM #5
- 02-26-2014, 01:50 PM #6
- By shpope0531 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 01:04 AM
- By Jeffery Lutge in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:48 AM
- By Walter Savinovich in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:15 AM
- By peejay1977 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:48 AM
- By aniketsahrma9865 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:19 PM