Bluetooth calling problem
Hey everyone, I've noticed since getting the Kitkat update, whenever I'm on a call, the Bluetooth will disconnect after about 5 mins then will reconnect in about a minute. And it will continue to do that every couple of mins. I'm using a Plantronics Voyager Legend on a Sprint Moto X with stock software. I've tried unpairing it and resetting the phone. And I have no trouble listening to music, nor did I have trouble before the update.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-24-2014, 04:29 AM #2
Re: Bluetooth calling problem
I hadn't realized there was an update for my bluetooth, which I thought i signed up to receive notfications for updates, but since updating the headset, it hasn't disconnected, but I will try throughout the day to see.
- By chad783 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 05-14-2015, 04:46 PM
- By lithoman23 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:28 AM
- By VeganRevolution in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 03:29 AM
- By loverofhim in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 02:49 AM
- By MonisRH in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:58 AM