Video Play Problem

DaCar

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a problem with my wife's new Moto X
I have a website at Zenfolio. I have video's there. I can't get them to play with the Moto X. Just in case it was a settings problem at my site, I tried a video at Zenfolio's home page, it wouldn't play there either.

The Moto X will play video's at Youtube so, I know it will play them.

My phone is a Motorola Atrix and I can play video's at Zenfolio with no problems.

My question is; has anyone else encountered a problem like this?

If someone has the time would they please go to; Zenfolio | DSM Images | Connie's Wedding | Cutting the Cake
and let me know if they have the same problem with their Moto X?

If no one else is having this problem, then I will be able to go back to the AT&T store and tell them it's a phone problem. If others have the problem then I'm still going there to see if they can contact Motorola for an explanation.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Is Zenfolio HTML 5 or Flash? Because Steve Jobs convinced Adobe to drop all mobile flash support. So that was with Android 4.2, and totally wiped out with 4.3+. Theres some work a rounds with Puffin or Dolphin.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
When i tried it it played but most of it was blocked by a blank floating video. You could see it playing around the edges of the popup. Going full screen I could hear the sound but the video had the circle and loading video icon. Weird

Posted via Android Central App

DaCar

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
TechTinker & techitrucker thanks for the quick reply and help.

Zenfolio, I'm fairly sure, is Flash.
On a desktop I checked Properties on the video. At the bottom it says; "About Adobe Flash Player 12.0.0.33"

I guess it time for the Complaint Department at Zenfolio. When I checked the Zenfolio Forum I found a thread complaining about Flash last March thru April. I guess it's time to start another.

Thanks again for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC