Odd bump in the Glass of new Moto X
Is this normal? You can see it on a light back ground and when the screen is off you can noticeably see a bump in the glass. Its about the size of a pencil eraser. when the screen is on its about
where the google search bar is.
- 01-26-2014, 08:55 PM #2
- 01-26-2014, 08:55 PM #3
- 01-26-2014, 10:47 PM #5
- 01-27-2014, 10:24 AM #6
Re: Odd bump in the Glass of new moto X
AnandTech noted in their review of the Moto G that their unit had some defects in the glass, little bubbles under the screen. I haven't heard about any other examples, but maybe Moto has some occasional problems with their glass manufacturer.
- By shadow536 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 107Last Post: 02-15-2014, 12:04 AM
- By IdemanEric in forum LG G2Replies: 40Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:09 AM
- By Rilla1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:56 PM
- By arubajack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:26 PM
- By Mikey62 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:20 PM