- 6 Posts
I have had my Moto X for 2 months now...VZ, running Kit Kat. All of the sudden, I am noticing that only half of my Outlook calendar items are showing up! The two Google calendars I sync are showing up fine. I set up via corporate account link in Android, have worked in my Calendar settings to un check and then check "Calendars to Sync" and "Calendars to Display" and have toggled with the Calendar sync check box in Settings-- Accounts-- Corporate. I have rebooted, I have disabled then renabled my Calendar in Settings--Applications.
Any thoughts on what else to do? I would like to refrain from having to load a third party app to make things sync. This is my second Android and the first time I am having this problem!
- 01-30-2014, 09:01 PM #2
Re: Calendar Kaput
Welcome to the forums!
Since it seemed to be a recent issue, I would suggest taking a look through the App settings and see if there is anything that would limit sync past a few days or number of emails. It's a bit odd that all of a sudden this issue would occur, so that's where I would start. Also, it seems like you have done everything else I can think of to troubleshoot this issue - hopefully the issue is resolved.
- By brian4591 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 26Last Post: 08-12-2014, 01:32 PM
- By kmcdonald22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:59 PM
- By brian4591 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:53 AM
- By brian4591 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:52 AM
- By Thanasis Karanasos in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:46 AM