- 1 Posts
Bought unlocked (T-Mobile) version, no LTE on AT&T
I just got an unlocked version of the Moto X through the sale earlier this week and when I put my sim card in, I only register HSPA.
The card was just in my iPhone 5 and got LTE no problem.
I called AT&T, two reps made me turn the phone on and off about a dozen times, checked SIM and IMEI numbers, etc., it still doesn't work.
Anyone have any advice?
[UPDATE: Just checked on another forum, found the fix: Settings->Wireless& Networks>More->Mobile Networks>Network Mode: AUTOMATIC-- nothing was checked on mine previously. All good.]
- 01-30-2014, 07:25 PM #2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By zorrowaz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2014, 07:00 PM
- By princesultan in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:18 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:56 AM
- By joselito76 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:04 AM
- By JoeyStyles in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:38 PM