Problems with My Exchange Account

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I am hoping Android 4.4.2 drops soon as I cannot connect to my office Exchange account. I heard 4.4.2 will address this issue.
I even tried MailWise Beta which seems like a great Email client.

Does anyone know where I can send a complaint to at Motorola? I would think this is a big issue for some people. I know not everyone is affected which seems strange.
My office is running Exchange Server 2010 and No Certificates are required. The error message returned is that I don't have Permission to Sync with the Server. My office Administrator says my settings are correct.

Thanks for any comments.

-Rich

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
That may not be a 4.4 issue. 4.4 causes wake locks and messages to not get delivered. It doesn't prevent you from connecting.

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
By a stroke of luck, my problem is solved!

I received an email from my Outlook server - After you reach the maximum, you can't create additional partnerships until you delete existing ones from your account. To do so, sign in to Outlook Web App, click Options > Phone > Mobile Phones, and delete any unused partnerships.

I deleted a few old mobile devices and I was able to set up my Exchange account successfully.

-Rich

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the follow up. Although I'm not having issues I just deleted 6 old phones from my outlook web app. Hopefully that will prevent me from having the same problem you did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2