Use iPhone sim card?
I just sold my Verizon iPhone 5, and have a used Moto X on the way. My question is can I use the sim from the iPhone, or do I need to get a new sim? It seems like I read somewhere that the X sim contained something about NFC, and the iPhone sim didn't.
- 01-31-2014, 01:28 PM #2
- 01-31-2014, 01:29 PM #3
- 01-31-2014, 01:52 PM #4
- 8 Posts
Re: Use iPhone sim card?
The Sim you're thinking of is a "NFC secure element Sim", it's the Sim that's supposed to be used for Isis Mobil wallet, the iPhone Sim will work I pulled the Sim out of my 5s when I got my X and it activated no problem. I prefer Google wallet anyways, hope this helps
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-31-2014, 04:04 PM #6
- By Cozume in forum VerizonReplies: 18Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:55 AM
- By Zman007 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:11 PM
- By lexfrancis in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:28 AM
- By pmsmith2032 in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:41 AM
- By NachoLibre123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:45 AM