Moto X: Shipped Already??

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Moto X on the 29th with an expected delivery date of Feb 7th. I got an email from fed ex today with a delivery scheduled for tomorrow from Motorola in Fort Worth. Is this my phone already??

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Shipped Already??

It's entirely possible, as I received my phone a day early. Better really than late, I say, heh

asdrew

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

I ordered my Moto X on the 29th with an expected delivery date of Feb 7th. I got an email from fed ex today with a delivery scheduled for tomorrow from Motorola in Fort Worth. Is this my phone already??

Most likely. I ordered mine Monday night and received it this morning - they don't mess around!

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

Completely possible. I ordered mine in the morning with an estimated delivery date of the following week, and I got it the next day!

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

I'm pretty amazed! That is an awesome turnaround time.

NickLippert

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine Wednesday night and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I had an original delivery date of the 7th, but I was hoping it would be sooner.

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Would you prefer that they would tell you that it will be there on the 1st and arrive on the 7th? :)

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Definitely seems like Motorola is adhering to their original promise of 4 days between order and shipment.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a Dev Ed last Monday and received it on Thursday. After seeing the all black ebony, I just ordered one of those and may return the DE. Are the wood ones shipping just as quick?

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Dev Ed last Monday and received it on Thursday. After seeing the all black ebony, I just ordered one of those and may return the DE. Are the wood ones shipping just as quick?

Ordered one earlier today I'll let you know.

NickLippert

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

Yes they are. I ordered mine Wednesday and it showed up yesterday.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yes they are. I ordered mine Wednesday and it showed up yesterday.

Sweet. After seeing some pics and reading that the back part around the wood is metal not plastic (I still doubt that until I see it) I really like the ebony and black combo. If I return the developer one I might miss the coolness of it but the wood is probably just as unique.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Me too. Finally decided to order mine yesterday says delivery date by the 7th. Hope it's sooner

krazie1

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on Jan 31 and I check my order status on Moto's Site and it says Not Shipped still, does it take a while for that to be updated or should I receive another Email from Moto when it ships?

randomdude

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
i ordered mine on a Thur night, received it Saturday at 11am.

but then again, i live in Houston so it's not too far away from Fort Worth.