I have seen several posts with people having issues with Moto Assist mistakenly playing music while not driving. My problem is completely opposite. When I start driving, my phone detects my bluetooth and the fact that I am driving and "Assist Driving" becomes active on my phone. I have Assist set up to "Play Music" using Google Play Music, yet nothing happens when "Assist Driving" is activated and Google Play Music remains closed. I can manually open Google Play Music and it plays correctly through bluetooth.

Any ideas what could be keeping the music app from starting when Assist Driving is activated? Thanks!
    02-04-2014 10:11 AM
    No idea, but if you can't get it to work this app will allow you to basically do the same thing.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y.music.player
    02-04-2014 10:16 AM
    I have this issue as well. It works fine for a couple days but then quits. If I deactivate driving assist and reactivate it then it works again. I noticed the first time that my settings even got changed to NFL mobile instead of Play Music, which I never would have done and also it doesn't launch either ha. I wish Assist would turn on bluetooth and play music at the same time. I turn off my bluetooth when I'm not in my car because I don't have anything else that uses it, so no big deal for me to turn Play Music on while I'm turning bluetooth on.
    02-04-2014 02:37 PM
    I have the same problem. This is the main feature why I left Iphone. Shame on you Motorola.
    03-25-2014 05:04 PM
    Same here. Can't get it to work yet with Sony head unit and Moto Mini
    04-29-2014 11:54 AM
    This was broken for me with the update that was released just before the last one. While it will open the app, it does not autoplay. I have tried everything, including a factory reset to fix the issue and nada.

Frankly, I have one issue or another with just about every Moto app on this phone. Maybe Lenovo will bring a better QC department on board after the acquisition is complete.
    04-29-2014 12:18 PM