- 2 Posts
Moto X: Headphones don't work ONLY on phone
The aux jack in the car works fine. The jack is NOT dirty. The headphone works on my cheap Sansa mp3 player yet when I try to use them on my new $500 Moto X the music player (whether on Pandora or internal storage) will not play. The app opens fine but for some weird reason will not play. I don't use the voice command because I've read that it has issues. But when I press the arrow, I get a millisecond of sound then it pauses again. It worked fine 2 days ago and I have not installed any updates this week that I know of. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. The piece of c**p Samsung I just got rid of was riddled with issues but it at least worked with the headphones. If I had not paid so much for the device I would have thrown it in the garbage.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-27-2014 at 12:49 PM.
- 02-05-2014, 06:39 PM #2
- 02-05-2014, 07:01 PM #3
- 02-05-2014, 07:10 PM #4
- 1,718 Posts
Re: Headphones don't work ONLY on phone
Is this using regular headphones or headset with mic built in? There could be a mismatch between headset standards.
A note on headset standards: OMTP, AHJ and Apple - Windows Phone Central Forums
If this isn't the case and you tried different headsets, then it could be issue with the phone itself.
- 02-27-2014, 12:41 PM #5
- By chotai in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:45 AM
- By phraensys in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:36 PM
- By xchange in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:38 AM
- By chaseman28 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:07 AM
- By Hi22 in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 04:05 AM