Moto X: Has anyone else had this happen with app updates?
Has anyone had this happen with app updates? (And at first I thought I was just misremembering what I had done, but I made a point of paying attention now and I see it's happening quite a bit). I will get a notice that some apps on my X have updates available, most recently it happened with Twitter and the NY Times. I download the updates. I have Lookout installed and it does its thing and says the apps are safe, so I see they were actually downloaded. Then a day later, maybe two, I will get a prompt again that the same apps have an update available. When this first started happening, I thought maybe there was a tweak they needed to make, but the change log seems to be the same as the one from a few days earlier, and it's happening at least once or twice a week. Would there be that many tweaks? Is the phone somehow not installing the updates the first time, or is it something else?
- 02-05-2014, 05:51 PM #2
- 02-05-2014, 11:11 PM #3
- 02-05-2014, 11:45 PM #4
- 02-06-2014, 06:33 AM #5
Re: Has anyone else had this happen with app updates?
I noticed it to but I think it is just addtional updates.I usually check out the version number/ and date of the newest update, or if it was a frequent update just remember. This happends with the TapaTalk app frequently,once it updated twice in the same day but it was actually 2 diffrent updates.Thoses Tapatalk people ha .
- 02-06-2014, 08:26 AM #6
- 02-06-2014, 10:48 AM #7
- 02-06-2014, 10:51 AM #8
- 02-06-2014, 02:15 PM #9
- By cassandravanhuss in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2015, 06:44 PM
- By ddoouugg in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:09 AM
- By Kaymak in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:21 AM
- By Miles Clark-Wallace in forum HTC DesireReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 05:59 PM
- By Doggu53 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:53 PM