Battery percentage indicator widget

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Circle Battery Widget. Simple clean and as far as I can tell doesn't use any extra battery power.

Posted via Android Central App on my Ebony backed Moto X

Nov 6, 2013
plus.google.com
I'm using Battery Percent for Kit Kat. Adds the percent to the stock battery indicator but there is a downside... The text is white so the percent is only visible starting around the 50% mark.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Using Gsam battery monitor. Good deal of info and puts the % in the upper left corner of the status bar.

Would prefer it to be baked in though.

snoking

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Notification Toggle allows you to put a percent on the top bar plus so much more. Chris

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

jaybee383

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Battery Widget Reborn, but haven't pulled the trigger on purchasing. It has a customizable notification bar indicator, but I've been using the lock screen widget and DashClock extension instead.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Notification Toggle allows you to put a percent on the top bar plus so much more. Chris

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Also using Notification Toggle. This app also puts toggles in the drop down notification screen.

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Isn't a battery indicator a little self-defeating? It is going to be using power itself running all the time.

I have the Settings widget at the bottom (under white bar) of the lock-screen screen and it is just two-taps, one for the widget and one for "battery" and all is revealed. No extra cost to the battery.

Just sayin ya know. :)

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
@Mark

>> Not battery drain?

Can't see that happening. It might be very low battery drain but if the app is running it is in volatile memory and it is using battery power.