How to get rid of spotlight?
Hi, I know what it is and I have no desire to watch it so I deleted it from the apps list and running apps.
That was yesterday, today the damned thing is back. Do I have to watch it before I can disable or kill it off?
Sucks a bit and that's why I am watching the Cyanogenmod site with bated breath for a fork for the X.
I don't mind Google/Moto installing the stuff, I do mind not being able to stop stuff I don't want or need from eating the battery charge.
Any suggestions fire getting rid of permanently? Well, at least until I am forced for whatever reason to do a full factory reset anyway.
- 02-07-2014, 11:31 AM #2
- 02-07-2014, 12:08 PM #4
Re: How to get rid of spotlight?
Are you sure you are actually disabling the app. Go to Settings > Apps > All > Motorola Spotlight Player. After you disable you should be able to go to Settings > Apps > Disabled and it should show on the list as being disabled. Maybe reboot after performing this function.
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 02-15-2014, 01:00 AM
- By marsyas in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2014, 02:06 PM
- By herbislegend in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-07-2014, 03:13 PM
- By Paul627g in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:08 PM
- By commandrix in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2014, 12:22 PM