Title says it all, thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    02-07-2014 05:46 PM
    You can check out DSLR Camera Pro, unlike Camera Awesome it can remember ISO value, which could be useful getting better low light shots. It have a nicer interface too. I like it more than Camera Awesome and Camera Zoom FX.

But you should check this first, the problem for my phone is when I change the ISO value in any camera app, the images become very laggy and unusable.

So far I can't let go of the stock camera app for the twisting launch feature, and the 4.4.2 update improved low light shot a little.

PS. If you search for "Camera Awesome" from the PlayStore webpage on a desktop webbrowser, make sure kids aren't looking at the screen.
    ChumpChange and ddonahueiup like this.
    02-07-2014 05:56 PM
    You can check out DSLR Camera Pro, unlike Camera Awesome it can remember ISO value, which could be useful getting better low light shots. It have a nicer interface too. I like it more than Camera Awesome and Camera Zoom FX.

But you should check this first, the problem for my phone is when I change the ISO value in any camera app, the images become very laggy and unusable.

So far I can't let go of the stock camera app for the twisting launch feature, and the 4.4.2 update improved low light shot a little.

PS. If you search for "Camera Awesome" from the PlayStore webpage on a desktop webbrowser, make sure kids aren't looking at the screen.
    Ahh I didn't think of losing the flick wrist feature I like that as well

Posted via Android Central App
    02-07-2014 07:12 PM