Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By someguy01234
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default what camera app do you suggest to replace the stock?

Title says it all, thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: what camera app do you suggest to replace the stock?

You can check out DSLR Camera Pro, unlike Camera Awesome it can remember ISO value, which could be useful getting better low light shots. It have a nicer interface too. I like it more than Camera Awesome and Camera Zoom FX.

But you should check this first, the problem for my phone is when I change the ISO value in any camera app, the images become very laggy and unusable.

So far I can't let go of the stock camera app for the twisting launch feature, and the 4.4.2 update improved low light shot a little.

PS. If you search for "Camera Awesome" from the PlayStore webpage on a desktop webbrowser, make sure kids aren't looking at the screen.
    Thanked by:
    ChumpChange likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: what camera app do you suggest to replace the stock?

Quote Originally Posted by someguy01234 View Post
    You can check out DSLR Camera Pro, unlike Camera Awesome it can remember ISO value, which could be useful getting better low light shots. It have a nicer interface too. I like it more than Camera Awesome and Camera Zoom FX.

But you should check this first, the problem for my phone is when I change the ISO value in any camera app, the images become very laggy and unusable.

So far I can't let go of the stock camera app for the twisting launch feature, and the 4.4.2 update improved low light shot a little.

PS. If you search for "Camera Awesome" from the PlayStore webpage on a desktop webbrowser, make sure kids aren't looking at the screen.
    Ahh I didn't think of losing the flick wrist feature I like that as well

Posted via Android Central App