what camera app do you suggest to replace the stock?

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
You can check out DSLR Camera Pro, unlike Camera Awesome it can remember ISO value, which could be useful getting better low light shots. It have a nicer interface too. I like it more than Camera Awesome and Camera Zoom FX.

But you should check this first, the problem for my phone is when I change the ISO value in any camera app, the images become very laggy and unusable.

So far I can't let go of the stock camera app for the twisting launch feature, and the 4.4.2 update improved low light shot a little.

PS. If you search for "Camera Awesome" from the PlayStore webpage on a desktop webbrowser, make sure kids aren't looking at the screen.

Last edited:

ddonahueiup

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
You can check out DSLR Camera Pro, unlike Camera Awesome it can remember ISO value, which could be useful getting better low light shots. It have a nicer interface too. I like it more than Camera Awesome and Camera Zoom FX.

But you should check this first, the problem for my phone is when I change the ISO value in any camera app, the images become very laggy and unusable.

So far I can't let go of the stock camera app for the twisting launch feature, and the 4.4.2 update improved low light shot a little.

PS. If you search for "Camera Awesome" from the PlayStore webpage on a desktop webbrowser, make sure kids aren't looking at the screen.

Ahh I didn't think of losing the flick wrist feature I like that as well

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital