- 5 Posts
Default E-mail App Issue
I use the default email app with a yahoo account. I am having a problem where I will delete an email but it just ends up back in my inbox. It doesn't matter which way I delete them (swiping, holding for 1sec and trashing, or actually opening the email and trashing from there).
It doesn't happen all the time but at least 75% of the time I am having to delete emails 2-4 times before they actually delete.
Anyone else have this issue? Or know how to fix it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-08-2014, 03:35 PM #2
- 02-08-2014, 05:03 PM #3
- By Mark Woonton in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 03:35 AM
- By sfilansno1fan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:20 AM
- By kiwiio in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:07 AM
- By gocidl in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 08:54 AM
- By vinay marathe in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:31 AM