Quick Color and Headphone Jack Questions
I was playing with the white X in store and it seemed like a great phone. The back was woven white, front was an off white, and then the white on screen was a different white as well. Looked kind of jank with 3 different white shades. I don't know if the one in store is maybe an older version of it, or if all the whites have this multi white going on. I would like a white, but if thats the case I would probably sway towards black, although I haven't gotten to see it in person. Also with the headphone jack being right in the middle does it get in the way when using landscape, especially during games? Thanks in advance for any info.
- 02-08-2014, 01:43 PM #2
- 30 Posts
I wouldn't go with white just because it'll show schmutz more easily. But, since my phone is cased, it doesn't really matter.
My phone is holstered, so I like the jack on top, FWIW. I haven't really had much in the way of trouble with games as a result of it being there.
Somebody, somewhere, right now is stuffing Twinkies in their shorts.
- 02-08-2014, 01:50 PM #3
Re: Quick Color and Headphone Jack Questions
I'm one of the few that prefers the feel of the white woven back, wishing the black had the same feel. The edges of the white back and staying clean do concern me though, so I might return my Dev Ed and keep the Ebony one.
Posted via Android Central App
- By SuperCK in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:06 PM
- By Jake2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:49 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:41 PM
- By Tim Bliznik in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:08 AM
- By galaxycore in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:37 AM