Turquoise Moto X HELP

longtime44

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I need an opinion from someone who has the Moto X in turquoise. I want to but the phone but I am rather picky. I want a blue color that is similar to the Carolina Panthers blue. And online the turquoise seems to be that color. But in my experiences buying things in color when it arrives at my door the color is not what it shows online. So if you have a Turquoise Moto X would you say its more if a greenish turquoise or is it closer to Carolina Panther Blue? If you could somehow take a picture of the back of your phone and post it here so I could see it that would be awesome.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using AC Forums mobile app

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the turquoise, but you could check at AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and/or BestBuy stores in your area. Some have Moto X Motomaker displays with most of the colors & the accents.

Posted via Android Central App

b_slow1

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a picture to show you, because I didn't buy that color. But prior to buying my phone, I went into an AT&T store where they have a full display of all the colors. I was unsure of what the colors looked like in person as well, so I went to look at them; I'd recommend you do the same.

From what I saw, the Turquoise color is more like Miami Dolphins Blue. I consider the Carolina Panthers blue to be more of an "electric blue". So the moto X case is more "green" than the Carolina Panthers color.

cq1125

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the turquoise, and like Jonathan said it's definitely a green blue color, not electric blue like the Carolina Panthers. It's actually pretty close to the Miami Dolphins, just a little lighter. It's a great color, but it's not really close to the Panther's blue at all. I would post a picture, but it's hard to capture on camera and it varies depending on the screen. I recommend going to see it in store as well.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1