Rattle sound on back of phone?
Whenever I set my phone down it sounds like there's a rattle (or something loose in the back)
Basically, take your phone and hold it by the bottom. Lightly tap the top of it it on your mouse pad. Anyone else have it too? If I hold it by the top and tap the bottom I don't hear anything - just the top.
- 02-09-2014, 05:11 PM #2
- 02-09-2014, 05:11 PM #3
Re: Rattle sound on back of phone?
Hmph, sounds like something worthy of a device defect label. Check and see if you can get your current device exchanged for that. If not, you'll just have to live with it.Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):
HTC One M8: Stock Sense 6 w/ OEM and carrier bloatware removed [daily driver]
Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): AOSPA 4.6 Beta 6 (4.4.4) FINAL, ViPER4Android FX, updated Adreno 220 drivers [backup]
HTC Nexus 9: Stock Android Lollipop
- 02-09-2014, 06:20 PM #5
- By smoledman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2014, 03:48 PM
- By fireguy2002 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 24Last Post: 03-11-2014, 11:01 AM
- By Daniel Saucedo1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:44 AM
- By David_LFC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2014, 05:04 PM
- By amarie815 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 04:33 PM