Google Drive App fails to open...
This is annoying. Anyone else having this problem? Had the phone for two days and wasn't able to open it from the beginning. I went on line with my computer and I see I got the credit for the 50 GIG on Drive, but the app on the phone isn't working. I uninstalled it, then went do download it from the playstore again, but I only get the "update" prompt. I downloaded the update, and the app shows up with my other apps again, but it still fails to open.
Any ideas? Please don't say do a factory reset......
- 02-10-2014, 09:40 AM #2
- 02-10-2014, 10:19 AM #4
- 02-10-2014, 10:22 AM #5
- 02-10-2014, 11:49 AM #7
- By Danny Bowersock in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:56 AM
- By coachsmitty87 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:43 AM
- By Neilof in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:07 AM
- By spudskier in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:23 AM
- By Karleen77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:06 PM