Can't find a voicemail

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Just got a junk call along with a message something like "left call-back message."

Search the phone as I might, I can't find it anywhere.

My guess is I am not looking in the correct place so where should I be looking so that I can delete it?

Thanks

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't your voicemail be handled by the carrier? I'm confused. Voicemail has worked the same for me on all my phones. I dial my voicemail, listen and/or delete through that, and the notification goes away on my phone.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
On Boost Mobile it comes as a file I can download (or just listen to). It's sort of confusing. Anyway, if I download it it ends up in the downloads folder and I can delete it with ES File Explorer. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
On Boost Mobile it comes as a file I can download (or just listen to). It's sort of confusing. Anyway, if I download it it ends up in the downloads folder and I can delete it with ES File Explorer. :)
Kind of weird, but convenient at the same time. I've only ever been on Verizon, so not sure how other carriers work.

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks People, I found it with some Internet searching, it's the same as the old feature phone, hold down "1" on the dialer. DUH

Didn't think to try that.

I thought I would get a text file or database style thing somewhere so I could read and respond at leisure, without having to listen through them all inclduing junk calls.

Looks like progress hasn't hit here yet! :)

med-school-student

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
First go to the applications and see if you can find the Voicemail logo. From there you can drag to the main screen. If you don't see it there, then click on "WIDGETS". Some phones will have the voicemail icon in the widgets section. Just scroll the widgets until you see the VOICEMAIL logo widget and drag onto the home screen. You should be good from there! Hope that helps!