Wallpaper File Size Question
If you download and use a wallpaper which is larger than 720 x 1280 pixels, will the Moto X simply resize it in memory?
I have some wallpapers which take up 1 or 2 MBs of disk space and I am wondering if that would use more system memory than a wallpaper which is only 100k?
I would the think it's better to use the smaller file size?
Thanks for your comments.
- 02-11-2014, 11:46 AM #2
- By bigmac11 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 01-08-2015, 08:53 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:05 PM
- By jlost in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 16Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:28 PM
- By quicksilver53 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 12Last Post: 02-16-2014, 11:47 PM
- By tmac9wr in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:15 PM