Battery Life FTW

tbtregenza

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Walnut Moto X for a week or so I think now. I love it.

I tell people it's the best phone I've ever had.

I show people the useful and discreet "Active Notifications", the "Ok Google Now" wizardry, the "Driving Mode" special sauce, the underhyped and somewhat life-changing "Motorola Connect". This phone is just a pleasure to use.

None of these features worked on my previous Samsung devices (Galaxy S Fascinate or Galaxy S3). However the #1 amazing feature of this phone, that sells it over all the other features combined for me, and easily erases the downside of that POS camera they bundled with it is this:

Screenshot_2014-02-11-16-53-45.png

I've been on my phone for OVER 24 HOURS on a single charge!

I've been playing Superstickman Golf 2, Navigating using GMaps, browsing Reddit, checking E-mail, Texting, MMSing, taking pictures, using the phone totally normally (albeit on "Auto" brightness).

On my Galaxy S3, it was impossible to make it more than a work day (8 hours). If I was "using" the phone like I have been the Moto X, it would die in less than that even. This is the phone I've been looking for since my Nokia brick phone in High School, that would last over a day. I am stoked.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I just checked it said 2:30 hours. I guess that's pretty low. Still impressive nonetheless - like I said with GS3 it would have died in a work day under similar use!

Android OS usage is too high IMO... you should do a reboot just to make sure... X will give you better battery than this