Disappearing alarm icon
If I set an alarm or open the alarm app with an alarm set (doesn't matter which one - stock or otherwise) the alarm icon appears in my status bar, but it only stays for a few minutes, then flickers and disappears. I have to reopen the app to get it to show up again. It doesn't affect whether my alarm goes off or not, it's just a minor annoyance. I read somewhere that it was an issue with Pandora, but I uninstalled it and still nothing. Thought it might have been a 4.4 bug, but it still happens on 4.4.2. Anyone else have this?
Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
- 02-11-2014, 10:43 PM #2
- 02-12-2014, 04:42 PM #5
- 02-12-2014, 05:01 PM #6
- 02-14-2014, 09:38 AM #7
- 10 Posts
Re: Disappearing alarm icon
I've noticed that too but have had started having problems with the alarm going off. I actually had the exact same problem on my Galaxy S4, tried a different alarm app and it still wouldn't go off. Best I can figure is some application is conflicting with it, I just need to figure out what.
P.S. No, I don't have a task killer.
- 02-23-2014, 11:11 PM #8
- 03-01-2014, 11:57 AM #10
- By vipl in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:14 PM
- By sam palmer1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:03 PM
- By golauncherhelp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:46 PM
- By hkj2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:26 PM
- By nixzero in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:10 PM