Google Opinions Reward: Active Display Survey

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The Google Opinion Rewards app just asked me about my Moto X and my thoughts on Active Display.

I wonder if this is Motorola looking for feedback, or Google looking to use Active Display on other devices.

(thanks for the 75 cents in Play Store credit!)

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I wish I would get relevant ones. Today I was asked if I plan on buying an electric trimmer or shaver in the next 6 months or something. 25 Cents to say no, can't complain too much ha.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I always respond yes to the first question even if it's something I don't use. I just want more than 25 cents.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
They seem to tailor the questions to what they know you have or your buying history or something. They asked the night before last which flagship phone I owned (none of the listed ones) and this morning they asked me something I can't even remember. :)

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I always respond yes to the first question even if it's something I don't use. I just want more than 25 cents.
I don't want to give them inaccurate information, although I'm sure saying yes on that question would have been fine. I've had 1 or 2 about smoking before and I don't smoke so I would have just been lying after saying yes.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I haven't gotten a survey in forever. I guess I'm not a good subject.

I don't think that's it, I think if you're "lucky" you happen to download the app when they're accepting new survey takers. If you don't download in that window, they just seem to bypass people.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Oops, I don't think I turned off the interest based ads, but the interest based search results. I wanted objective search results but the ads I don't really care about.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that's it, I think if you're "lucky" you happen to download the app when they're accepting new survey takers. If you don't download in that window, they just seem to bypass people.

When I first downloaded it I got surveys between 1 and 3 times a week, so it isn't that I never got surveys, its that they have stopped coming.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded this app. Got my first survey and got $1 credit. Pretty excited

Hope I get more surveys soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So quick update. Gotten around 5 more surveys in the last two weeks. I think I've made around $2.75 total. Most I've gotten was $1 and least is $0.25. 25 cents was for answering one question.

I love seeing the little Google opinion rewards notification icon appear when I get a new survey. :))

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Jaingo5150

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I've earned close to $10 so far but I started the day it rolled out. I average about 1 every 3 days. My son rarely gets them.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang