Facebook location services taking lots of battery
In my android settings under "location" it says that recent location requests from Facebook shows high battery use. The thing is, location services are turned off in the Facebook app settings itself. What's the deal??
Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-13-2014, 08:03 PM #2
Re: Facebook location services taking lots of battery
The Facebook app has always been terrible for battery life. If you're rooted, you can use Greenify to hibernate it whenever you're not explicitly using it. If you're not rooted, I recommend this app which is just a wrapper for the mobile site.
- By gidgiddonihah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 03-08-2015, 06:19 AM
- By Moosebear in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:14 PM
- By cordoni in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:53 PM
- By Likeview in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:24 PM
- By Likeview in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:23 PM