- 1 Posts
Moto X - Phone icon is half in tray - half out! HELP!
I've had my new Moto X about 3 minutes when an accidental swipe caused the phone icon to disappear halfway below the tray. No amount of swiping can bring it back in the tray. I have a picture of it at my website: here . You'll see the phone icon slightly below the center apps icon. Does anyone out there know how I can get that icon back in my tray?
NEVERMIND! I reset the Moto X and corrected the problem. A reset right out of the box! Sheesh.
- 02-21-2014, 06:29 PM #2
That is weird
Glad you got it fixed though
Welcome to Android Central, btw
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 02-21-2014, 06:31 PM #3
Re: Moto X - Phone icon is half in tray - half out! HELP!
I would have tried clearing cache/date on the Launcher app.Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 02-21-2014, 06:31 PM #4
- By L Ahmed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2014, 05:17 PM
- By jackadillo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:30 AM
- By dbaliczek in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:41 AM
- By Froalskiner#WN in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:52 PM
- By cmcgee7148 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 06:14 PM