- 1 Posts
Moto X - Phone icon is half in tray - half out! HELP!
I've had my new Moto X about 3 minutes when an accidental swipe caused the phone icon to disappear halfway below the tray. No amount of swiping can bring it back in the tray. I have a picture of it at my website: here . You'll see the phone icon slightly below the center apps icon. Does anyone out there know how I can get that icon back in my tray?
NEVERMIND! I reset the Moto X and corrected the problem. A reset right out of the box! Sheesh.
- 02-21-2014, 05:29 PM #2
- 02-21-2014, 05:31 PM #3
- 02-21-2014, 05:31 PM #4
- By L Ahmed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2014, 04:17 PM
- By jackadillo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:30 AM
- By dbaliczek in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:41 AM
- By Froalskiner#WN in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:52 PM
- By cmcgee7148 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:14 PM