Awesome new Themer!

Cane Prevost

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycolorscreen.themer
As a design person I really love the approach to this one. Instead of adding more and more features to a launcher these guys simplified things. The themes are beautiful and even though it's beta I haven't seen too many bugs. Looking forward to seeing it develop. If you want to simplify your phone interface and make it look gorgeous this is a great way to go. Install and configure is easier than any other launcher I've tried and the themes are the best I've seen.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycolorscreen.themer
As a design person I really love the approach to this one. Instead of adding more and more features to a launcher these guys simplified things. The themes are beautiful and even though it's beta I haven't seen too many bugs. Looking forward to seeing it develop. If you want to simplify your phone interface and make it look gorgeous this is a great way to go. Install and configure is easier than any other launcher I've tried and the themes are the best I've seen.

I've been using it for a while and some of the themes are really nice!

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I used themer for a while. The themes are cool looking but for the most part they slow me down when actually using the phone. A little too restrictive for me. Very cool looking though.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I used themer for a while. The themes are cool looking but for the most part they slow me down when actually using the phone. A little too restrictive for me. Very cool looking though.

Absolutely agree. Same here. I got about 20 apps I regularly use daily in folders on my home screen. Not having those folders made it a chore to use. Now for someone who only texts, facebooks, and games I can see it working well. Definitely beautiful. Just not for a power user like me.

Posted via Android Central App

cyshing

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey, can themes downloaded from Themer be used in other launchers? The themes are really nice but Themer doesn't work so well on my phone(not moto x) yet, so i'm using other launcher.

Cane Prevost

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
The Themer system is designed for simplicity. It works great if want a simple clean interface. If you want lots of customization then it's not the launcher for you. It's not meant to be that kind though as the app store is already flooded with a bunch of super customizable launchers. I come from an iPhone world so I appreciate the clean and clutter free interface. It works for the way that I use the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa