- 11 Posts
how to manually update to 4.4.2
Verizon Moto X Android 4.4.2 Update Live, Get it Here!
found this link that shows you step by step how to manually update if you can't wait to get the update. did it myself and it is really easy to do. feel free to post if you need help.
I'm running completely stock, no root, and not a dev phone. so no fancy trickery here if you haven't tinkered with your phone. Just name sure you are on the latest update before you update
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-23-2014, 09:47 AM #2
- 02-23-2014, 02:35 PM #3
- By Courtenay Dawn in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 01-06-2016, 02:42 AM
- By duffieldj1 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 55Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:26 AM
- By Arlizz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:38 PM
- By combat82 in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:43 AM
- By mcbane1981 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:56 AM