- 89 Posts
Having Trouble Attaching Pics..
whenever i try to attach pictures to MMS and try to send, i get an error message that says "your file size has reached its limit. message unable to send". this is perplexing since these are pics i took using my moto x camera so i would automatically think this would not be an issue.
anybody know how to change the image quality? or if i am missing something?
- 02-24-2014, 03:15 PM #2
Re: Having Trouble Attaching Pics..
Are you using hangouts for SMS/MMS or the "messaging"app? I have never run into this issue sending MMS messages with either, but Hangouts is updated regularly so I would try using that if you haven't already.
If all else fails, try a 3rd party like Facebook, or WhatsApp.
Posted via Android Central App on my Moto XCurrent Device: Moto X VZW
Previous: Galaxy Nexus, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Droid
Before Android: Palm Pre, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Pearl, iPhone (Original), Sidekick XL
- By lameiii in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2015, 06:45 PM
- By ecb1171 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:55 AM
- By komal_babar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:23 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:58 AM
- By dubstheword in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:36 AM